Luang Prabang Stopover
Depart From: Luang Prabang
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Wat Mai - Night Market - Pak Ou Caves - Wat Xieng Thong - Central Market
Tour Duration: 3 days
From (USD/pax): $358 Write a Review
☎ Got a Question? Don't HesitateI'm Hong DiepMobile: +84 902-626-729Click here
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with us?
☑ Best Price Guaranteed.☑ Hand-picked Tours & Activities.☑ Customer Satisfaction.☑ Customer care available 24/7.
|Tour Package||Discount (-0%)||Rates|
|3-Star Hotel||-USD $0||Select date and travelers to see prices.|
|4-Star Hotel||-USD $0|
|5-Star Hotel||-USD $0|
Tours in Luang Prabang: Luang Prabang is a beautiful and tranquil dream-like setting with a fusion of foreign influences and splendid landscape scenery, making this an idyllic, unspoiled and charming destination for visitors. It is no wonder this amazing city has been declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO. The Ancientcity was the former capital of Laos, with a reign of more than 63 kings over 600 years. Luang Prabang is known as the "Thousand Pagoda City", there are countless intriguing architectural highlights in the sleepy and once royal capital.
Day 1: Arrival - Luang Prabang
Meals: At the Hotel
On arrival at Luang Prabang International Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. After you have had time to rest and freshen up we will head off to see some of the highlights of Luang Prabang including a visit to the Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts from the Royal period in Luang Prabang. Cycling on we are seeing the city’s oldest temples, the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roof sweeping low to the ground, representing classical Lao architecture, the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham.
From there we will climb to the top of Mount Phousi to explore the sacred gilded stupa and to enjoy the panoramic view of the city and the sun setting over the Mekong River.
Decenting the mountain your will find yourself in the midst of the famous Luang Prabang Night Market, where you can find a unique selection of handmade textiles and handicrafts locally made by both ethnic Lao and hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Your evening is free to explore the city or relax at the hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Cave
Meals: 1 Breakfast
This morning we board our private boat for a pleasant and scenic cruise up on the Mekong River to the mysterious Pak Ou Caves. These caves are an ancient pilgrimage site and contain thousands of gold lacquered Buddha images left there over hundreds of years.
Returning to Luang Prabang we disembark our boat and have the option of taking a short drive to Ban Phanom, a village famous for its hand weaving or returning to the hotel for free time to relax.
Your evening is free to explore on foot or by bicycle, treat yourself to a spa treatment or massage or just enjoy a few drinks by the riverside. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Departure
Meals: 1 Breakfast
Depending on your flight time this morning we will visit to the Arts & Ethnology Centre and take a stroll through the Morning Market before transfer to the airport for departure./.
Included in above prices:
• Accommodation on a twin shared basis.
• Private, Airconditioned transport.
• Boat trips as stated in the itinerary.
• English speaking guide.
• Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary.
• Meals: As indicated in above itinerary (B).
• Gov’t taxes and service charges.
• Luggage handling.
• Drinking water.
Exclusive of above prices:
• Visas and Immigration fees on arrival.
• Domestic & Int’l air tickets to/from/in Laos.
• Travel and/or Medical Insurance.
• Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary.
• Single room accommodation (quoted separately).
• Shopping, Night life.
• Child or adult in triple share accommodation.
• Foreign language guides other than English.
• Peak Season or Special Events Surcharges (24,25,26,30,31Dec,2015 & 1 Jan, 2016).
• Tip, drinks and other personal expenses.
• No Show = 100% charge.
• 1-7days = 50% of the tour price.
• 8-14days = 30% of the tour price.
• 15-30 days = 10% of the tour price.
• 31 days up = no charge.
• Itinerary is subject to change depending on flight availability, road and/or weather conditions and room availability.
• Group of 10 persons and above will use separate vehicle in Luang Prabang due to UNESCO restrictions on large coaches entering downtown Luang Prabang.
• Hotels listed above may not meet international star rating standards, especially in the remote areas where accommodation options are limited.
Room rates quoted above do not include compulsory fees for special events, peak season such as Christmas and New Year or Gala Dinners etc.
• Prices are subject to change at any time as a result of VAT, Fuel Excise or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations./.
This tour has no reviews yet. Be the first to Write a Review!
Similar Vietnam Tours
Tour Code: 109
Tour Duration: 5 Days
Destinations: Vientiane - Xieng Khouang - Plain of Jars - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
From USD/pax: $653 $757 Save $10414%
OFFSpecial Offer >>Save off 14% per pax per package.4.7 of 3 reviews - Excellent
Tour Code: 110
Tour Duration: 6 Days
Destinations: Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Khouangsi Waterfall - Pak Ou Caves
From USD/pax: $842 $943 Save $10111%
OFFSpecial Offer >>Save off 11% per pax per package.5.0 of 4 reviews - Excellent
Tour Code: 67
Tour Duration: 3 Days
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Kuang Si Waterfall
From USD/pax: $171 $185 Save $148%
OFFSpecial Offer >>Save off 8% per pax per package.
Tour Code: 58
Tour Duration: 4 Days
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Wat Xiengthong - Wat Visoun - Wat Aham - Wat Mai - Pak Ou...more
From USD/pax: $566
Tour Code: 60
Tour Duration: 6 Days
Destinations: Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Tham Phoutham - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
From USD/pax: $747
Tour Code: 61
Tour Duration: 6 Days
Destinations: Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Nam Khan River
From USD/pax: $726
Haven’t found what you’re looking for?Ms.Alex - Destination expert
In the case this tour we offer you does not fit completely your desires and needs, do not hesitate to contact me. I am so eager to help travelers to arrange their dreamed holidays! Contact me and tell me your requirements and desires. You won’t have to worry, since I will prepare a perfect trip for you!
Discuss your ideas with a travel consultant
Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 to 48 hours.